16 January 2017

Guerlain De Peau Foundation

I had been eyeing this foundation up for so long, priced at £38.50 I was apprehensive to take the leap and purchase it. It is probably one of the most expensive foundations I have purchased, and to be fair I didn't even purchase it.
I won a competition on Twitter via Miss Makeup Magpie and Escentual, so I had £50 to spend on their site.

guerlain de peau foundation
I love Escentual, their site is easy to use, they always have offers on, and their customer service is outstanding.

Guerlain has reformulated and updated this product, and its packaging. With this update there is now a lot of outlet and online stores selling this version of the product (above) for anything between £15-£20 and I am going to stock up, and heres why. ( Quickly looking it was £19.50 on allbeauty.com and escentual.com for certain shades).

This foundation is 30ml and this is shade 13 -Rose Naturel (suitable for light to medium skin with pink undertones).

It has a cream liquid consistency, blends easily and quickly into the skin. The coverage is apparent straight away, and there is no need to build on it in any way. The finish is just the right balance between matte and dewy, it makes the skin appear particularly healthy as it does not sit in fine lines or pores, it magically disguising them.



As you can see from the picture above, the first picture my arm is looking a little patchy (damn fake tan) but once the foundation is blended, well you can see for yourself? Skin appears smoother, and imperfections banished withe ease.

The foundation is long-lasting, does not wear off in anyway, or transfer on to clothes.
It looks exactly the same on the skin ten hours later. It feels so lightweight on the skin, you feel like you don't have any foundation on at all. The colour can look a little darker when applied to the skin, compared to in the bottle, so be sure to try and get a colour match if you are thinking of purchasing.

To conclude this foundation is a dream.

Bravo Guerlain, this for me is now one of my top 3 foundations.

                           
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried any products from Guerlain but this sounds lovely, I have a pink undertone and it's hard to find foundations as most are aimed at a yellow tone so this sounds brilliant. Great post as always lovely xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this blends so beautifully! Gorgeous! I can't remember the last time I tried a liquid foundation but I would love to give this a try!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig