21 December 2016

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

So you think you are all done for Christmas, then all of a sudden you realise you're not.

All been there huh? Major panic....

I have put together a selection of gifts that are easy to source, and I think these are all gifts that everyone would love, and use.

gift guide
Candles: Everyone loves a candle, is it even Christmas if you don't get a candle?

Photos: A quick thoughtful gift. These frames in particular are from H&M and I really like them, they are a little different to anything I have seen before.

Make-Up & Gift Sets:  Supermarkets stock so many well known brands and gift sets, and with the likes of Boots and Superdrug not just located in City Centres, it is pretty easy to nip in quickly and pick something up.

Tipple: All my friends like a little drinky, I always pick up a few bottles of prosecco, cava and bucks fizz to bulk out family and friends party bags.

I hope you find this mini, last minute gift guide helpful. I just can't believe it is 4 days till the big man arrives! :o)

                                













SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that photo of you and your mum and dad, and the frame is SO cute xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig