07 December 2016

Beauty: L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara - So Couture Black

I am not really a mascara lover, woahhh wait what?

That so came out wrong.

What I meant was, my lashes aren't great, so even the best mascaras don't give me the long, fluttery lashes I crave so bad. (One day maybe, one day).

My Momma picked up the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara for me to try, I had read a lot of good reviews about this mascara, so I was excited to give it a whirl.

loreal volume millionaire lashes
The mascara tube is chunky, with a blend of purple and gold coloured packaging.
When the top is unscrewed the wand is rigid, it has really tiny and densely packed plastic bristles at the end. The colour is jet black, and then some.

loreal mascara

Before I apply any mascara I always take a tissue and wipe any excess from the wand.
I read this hack a couple of years ago now, and it does prevent an over load of product on the wand, this helps to avoid an over-load of product on the lashes - and them clumping together.

As this wand in particular has so many densely packed bristles, it coats every lash with ease from root to tip.When combing through the lashes, the bristles feel really soft making the experience enjoyable.
You can easily build up the product without it clumping the lashes, or weighing them down.

I like this mascara, my lashes appear longer, have more volume, and the formula feels light and comfortable on the lash. It doesn't have any fall out, but at the same time is easy to remove. Winner.


I can see why this mascara has rave reviews across the web, and priced at a bargain £10 - I will 100% be repurchasing.

If you knock around these neck of the woods then you will know I am hosting a giveaway alongside every beauty product review in December, so be sure to enter for a chance to your own L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara. Good Luck.

Just retweet my pinned tweet on Twitter here

                        




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amazing review beaut! I am exactly the same, it really annoys me when people say they have rubbish lashes when they clearly don't but like you, my lashes are non existent so it's hard to be excited by mascaras! This really does look amazing, and I love L'Oreal mascaras xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gem, I love it so much, it is the first L'oreal mascara I have tried and I am impressed. xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig