09 February 2016

Beauty: The 5 Minute Face!

So with the dark mornings STILL here, the longer in bed the better huh?

So " The 5 Minute Face " is necessary and much needed. These are the typical products I have been grabbing for when I need a quick dash out the door, but don't want to go scaring any humans in the process.


make-up

Lancome Hypnose Drama: I have liked all the Lancome Hypnose mascara's for years, this brush particularly is my favourite. Its the same shape as your lid, so hugs the eyelashes coating every eyelash creating a lot of volume. It is easy to remove and doesn't have any fall out.  A product that is easy to use, and delivers quick results. 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation: I have done a review all about this foundation I love it so much, and more information on another blog post can be found here

Stila Convertible Colour: I always go back to this shade Lillium , its a natural peachy shade. These blushers are so pigmented, and creamy that make them so easy to blend, leaving a gorgeous natural dewy flush to the cheeks. They are long lasting, and can be built up for a more intense finish.When in a major rush you can just dab on cheeks or lips, with your fingers, and well basically - you are good to go.

Charlotte Tilbury Amazing Grace Lipstick: Described as a vintage rose shade. For me this is most natural, and easiest to wear lipstick in the famous Matte Revolution range, no liner is needed a quick swipe will suffice. It's around 2 shades darker than my natural lip colour, and is a very understated nude pink colour.

Loreal Brow Artist: I use this product to define the shape of the brow. I use the colour " brunette" which is a good match to my natural brow colour. There is only 2 shades available in the range, which is a bit rubbish. It's a nifty little product though, with a brush to comb the brow, and a clear wax pencil to fix the brow in place. I have never used this "fix" option, but the crayon is super soft on the skin. After defining the shape, I then brush out the product a little, just so the brow looks as natural as poss.

Benefit Gimme Brow: I then use this product in light/medium to add thickness,  define the shape and set the brows. I really like the small brush, and how easy this is to use.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer: I have this in the shade SC-2, I LOVE this concealer so much, and it's one I always repurchase. A creamy, heavy coverage that feels super light, it covers any redness, pigmentation with not just one, but two unique tones that can be mixed together or used separately. I like to use the lighter shade in the winter months, and the darker shade when my skins a little more sun-kissed.  I apply with a flat foundation brush, and dab it on the area I want to conceal, I then sponge over the area lightly with a beauty blender to leave a more natural finish. I also dab lightly (with the excess) around the eye area with a beauty blender. This so shouldn't work, (but am all about killing two birds with one stone) as it is a thick concealer  - but a light hand around the eye area leaves a beautiful soft, and luminous finish.

What products do you love when in a rush?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Benefit Gimme Brow is a must for me when I'm in a rush, it's so easy and quick. Great post!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need to try the CT foundation-I love the CT lippies tho! You should try the Bobbi Brown corrector as well, I love that concealer and would be great for your dry skin! xx

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig